Our library that includes a media library section has an area of 260 mt2. The library offers learning services, books and other resources that allow all members of the school community to forge critical thinking and effectively use information in any format and media.
From Our School Library:
- Support and realize the objectives of the educational project of the school and the curriculum.
- Inculcate and encourage in children the habit and pleasure of reading, learning and using libraries throughout their lives.
- Offer opportunities to carry out experiences of creation and use of information in order to acquire knowledge, understand, develop imagination and entertain.
- Provide support to all students for the acquisition and application of skills that allow the evaluation and use of information, regardless of their support, format or means of dissemination, taking into account the sensitivity to the forms of communication that exist in the community.
- Facilitate access to local, regional, national and global resources and possibilities so that students have contact with various ideas, experiences and opinions.
- Organize activities that stimulate awareness and awareness in the cultural and social.
- Work with students, teachers, administration and families to carry out the educational project; proclaim the idea that intellectual freedom and access to information are essential to exercise citizenship and participate in a democracy with efficiency and responsibility.
- Encourage reading and promote the resources and services of the school library inside and outside the Lycée.