Get in contact with us:
Km 4 vía La Calera – Sopo, costado oriental.
Fill out the form below
An educational advisor will get in touch as soon as possible.
Schedule personalized appointment or virtual general talk
Virtual talks are scheduled for families residing abroad or in other cities
Submit application for admission:
-Add documentation (through mail and / or directly in the talk or visit the list of requirements is delivered) – make payment of admission fees through PSE (admissions send the corresponding code)
Present an interview with the management of the respective level and Psychology
The results are sent to the parents’ emails.
Card opening with Davivienda to make payments.
- Photocopy of the civil registry of the applicant
- For foreign applicants: passport and visa.
- Photocopy of the identification document of the parents, if they are foreigners passport, visa and immigration card (if applicable)
- Academic reports of the current year and / or last school year completed (applies to school applicants)
- Labor certifications–of parents (no more than 30 days)
- Support payment, the admission process has a cost of $ 250,000 COP for each applicant.
Policies for the admission of students:
Only the limit of the quotas available to the Lyceum will be admitted, taking into account the following order of priority:
- Children of French nationality.
- Secondly, the brothers from students of the International French Lyceum of Bogotá will be admitted
- Family of graduates of the Lyceum
- Children and young people from French Lycees in France or from any country in the world.
- Other aspirants
Admission levels and ages:
- Very Small Section (TPS): Children from 2 to 3 years.
- Little section (PS): Children from 3 to 4 years.
- Middle section (MS): children from 4 to 5 years
- Big section (GS): children from 5 to 6 years old
- Preparatory course (CP) children from 6 years old
- Elementary course 1 (CE1) children from 7 years old
Notice of Privacy:
* The LFIB is committed to the proper handling of information provided by parents. The personal information of students, parents, educators and others, is totally reserved.
* In this way we comply with Law 1581 of 2012 and its corresponding Decree 1377 of 2013 on the Protection of Personal Data and other regulations that regulate it.
* The money paid for admission and registration fees or quota reservation is not refundable in any case.